These two years of blogging have been a wild ride through the Parallel Universe. I’ve explored the writing process that took me by surprise almost six years ago, and in doing so, I feel as if we’ve all drawn closer together as Artists, especially when the 7 Reasonable Rules series of posts and the Indie Author graphics struck chords of universal feeling.
The ball’s on the other side of the net, now. More than 100 readers downloaded the preview at Smashwords. The PDF Sample Chapter and the Audiobook sample are also available for the perusal of others who might like to try their hand at taking apart Irish Firebrands and finding out what makes it tick. Readers who would like to finish the story and post a review may contact me via the Feedback page Guestbook form.
Questions that I’d like to have answered by readers include:
- What sensory cues are most effective?
- Where does the research most successfully take you?
- How many genres does it cross, and how would you rank them?
- Why do you think the characters behave the way they do?
- When did you find it easiest to put the book down?
- Who is in the book’s audience?
Thank you for accompanying me on the great adventure that’s been Irish Firebrands!